1. To quote the famous line from Highlander "There can only be One!". And this is the tweet of the week. After years of lies, excuses, misinformation and secrecy, a Councillor Danny seal has finally broken ranks and admitted what us bloggers have been saying all along. One Barnet is a nightmare and Crapita doesn't work.
2. Disgraced ex councillor, convicted woman beater and compulsive liar Brian Coleman shows the compassionate side of his personality. Barnet thinks people in glass houses......
3. Poppy Byron looks on the bright side of life in Burnt Oak
I'm glad my neighbours are screaming at each other. It drowns out the sound of the police helicopter. I love Burnt Oak.
4. David Constable is disturbed to find that The Research Practice have issued a report exposing flaws in the Barnet Council Library consultation. Could it possibly be rigged?
Barnet Council's Library consultation process is examined by "The Research Practice" and they are not impressed. http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/01/16/barnetcouncillibraryconsultation16jan2015/ …
5. The Edgware Ward Panel are impressed with the lengths The Adam and Eve are going to to ensure their customers are not given a parking ticket on Barnets most dodgy yellow line.
7. A lovely tweet from Danielle Benson.
8. This made me laugh. Any Harry Potter nuts out there fancy it? Several of the cast of the films were Citizens of the Peoples Republic of Barnet AKA Capitaville, so maybe they should turn up and see how they get on
9. I think this must win the title of retweet of the week, from the lovely Buzzing Helen Michael from Cafe Buzz!!!
Helen Michael retweeted
10. Following the rather embarrassing suggestion by a "Fox News Expert" that Birmingham is a Muslim only city, there was a rather amusing burst of tweets with the #Tag #FoxNewsFacts - Mill Hill Music Complex had their own twist on this theme
Have a great weekend Tweeters!!!!