1. Exciting plans for a run down Mill Hill retail park
2. Dodgy drivers beware - Sgt Chris Whelan is out and about in Edgware
Traffic operation on High Street Edgware today -3 traffic tickets given and 1 car seized for no driving license
3. Alan Schneiderman is out and about saving Barnets libraries
4. Councillor Dan "John" Thomas clearly thinks he's far more fascinating than the rest of us do!
Public gallery almost empty as tonight's motions don't impact council workforce. Unions and their activists only act on vested interests.
5. Scarlett Telling Tales is getting excited about Question Time coming to Finchley or maybe she isn't.
6. Seems like Finchley Market is the place to be
7. Seems like a driver behaving suspiciously in Golders Green wasn't
Turns out "suspicious car" driving around Golders Green belonged to a traffic light engineer. Indicates how nervy Jewish community is though
8. All we are saying, is give us a home! West Hendon Residents tell it how it is
9. Disgraced Ex Barnet Councillor Brian Coleman clearly identifies with the morals and values of King Abdullah. I for one would be happy to see Coleman take a one way ticket to Jeddah!
Quite correct of
@wabbey to fly flag at half mast showing respect to Foreign Head of State. Ignore the usual left wing mock outrage
10. A great video by up and coming band Koven filmed n Mill Hill