1. Can't argue with Aubrey Dawson about this one! Spot on Aubs!
Having a look round
2. Sgt Chris Whelan from the Edgware Police team has been out enforcing the law on the streets of Burnt Oak. I'm intrigued by the #Hashtag on this. Is it a comment about the miscreants cleavege or is he a bit dyslexic like me?
£300 and 6 points for a driver with no insurance on Burnt Oak Broadway yesterday
3. Mark Ames is intrigued by the Argos in Edgware!
Edgware. The Argos used to be an Express Dairies shop in the late 1920s. Nice to see the name stone looked after.
4. Sarah Sackman is impressed with the Phoenix, the UK's oldest Cineman!
@Phoenixcinema in East Finchley. Built in 1910 it's the second oldest continuously-running cinema in the UK!
5. The FSB are having a get together tomorrow morning (Monday 2nd) at Cafe Buzz in Finchley
Tomorrow Monday 2Feb 8am - Join us to
#Connect & #network with local FSB members and local #SMEs cafe Buzz N12 8JY #Barnet #Enfield #Brent
6. The news all commuters wanted to hear this week.
Services have now returned to the original timetables and are running between St Pancras and Farringdon. http://bit.ly/1HRsdyN
7. Nick Fury has something to say about the West Hendon redevolpment
@barnet_unison: @RippedOffBriton £450k for a 2 bed flat! Who can afford that? @OurWestHendon #HomesBeforeProfit "
Amused to see the Barnet senior officer next to me at the Inquiry reading my blog on his phone, then falling asleep when a cllr was speaking
9. The Barnet Society are excited about a new restaurant
Signage is up
@Melange_melange in Barnet High Street. Opens 20 Feb