1. There were hundreds of tweets about Sweets Way. It is the big story in Barnet this week and dozens retweeting this appalling video. We've chosen Sue Lukes Tweet as it sums up what any reasonable person would feel
SWEETS WAY EVICTIONS 16-17/2/2015: http://youtu.be/hyeD-x-uDCA heartbreaking kids stories of eviction from Barnet estate.Anger +| resistance too
2. Barnet Tory Councillor Gabriel Rozenberg however thinks everything is marvellous in the Borough. Nothing wrong with talking up the good things, wonder if he's actually read Mrs Angry's blog to see why she's got the hump. This tweet started a quite tasty spat between the two.
@BrokenBarnet err totes serious. You think Barnet’s ‘broken’. I think Barnet’s terrific. If it’s so awful why is it set to be #1 in London?
3. Maybe you want to keep up with the Lib Dems view of what is going on in Hendon, if you do then Alasdair Hill is the man! Good to see him making the effort. He's only just launched the site, so a bit early to tell, but I think he should be a bit more hyperlocal in his coverage. People love to learn about their community.
4. Our favourite Labour Councillor, Dr Devra Kay has something to say as well. She's a keen blogger to boot.
5. And last in our round up of the "politcal tweeters", our local Green Candidate is upset that Barnet Council is investing in unethical industries.
Barnet is still investing our tax £ in arms makers Protest this! 2 March 6pm Hendon Town Hall when committee meets https://www.facebook.com/events/993930230636502/ …
6. And that's quite enough of the political stuff. There is far more to our neck of the woods! Danielle Benson is chuffed to discover one of Mill Hills gems. We agree with you Danielle!
7. Altogether Better BO are pleased to see the community coming together in Burnt Oak
8. I rather like this tweet from The Cardinal Tales. Made me smile.
9. Perhaps the funniest spoof tweet of the week.
10. Some good news hopefully regarding sports facilities for local residents in the Borough
Committee unanimously backs proposals for rebuilding of Copthall and Church Farm Leisure Centres.
.... Normally we only feature ten tweets, but hey ho, rules are made to be broken.
11. And finally. A Mill Hill Music Complex are starting a campaign everyone who loves music in Barnet Should care about
Save London Music – Campaign Launch Friday 27th February https://www.millhillmusiccomplex.co.uk/save-london-music-campaign-launch-friday-27th-february/ …