1. Seems like Nat West is abandoning Burnt Oak. There used to be two branches back in the 1980's when banks seemed to care a bit more about the people they served. Sad really
2. Totally Jewish reports that there are "problems" with the Edgware ERUV and its implementation has been delayed
3. Hendon FC paying tribute to a legend. He deserves your support
4. Joe Grove is rather taken with the street names in Colindale!
5. Tim Singleton is rather taken with Avenue House
6. Edgware Ward Panel are rather worried by an exploding car in Mill Hill
7. Mr Reasonable is getting hot and bothered about how much Barnet Council executives are paying themselves
8. Thanks to Christopher T. George for this great pic of Bram Stokers grave in Golders Green
9. Aussie Born Mill Hill Based singer Lauren Lucille is at Womad and Hannah Worrall is suitably impressed.
10. A cautionary warning from Mill Hill Music Complex for all their customers heading on holiday