1. We start in Burnt Oak. A terrible fire and a reminder of what a brave bunch the London Fire service are.
2. Nice historical tweet from LCC MunicipalWe're tackling #burntoak warehouse fire at the rear of shops & flats. Hazard zone is in place due to gas cylinders https://t.co/UJ4fhh6dlW pic.twitter.com/SOfuLCqjrD— London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire) July 20, 2017
3.Dipa Patel has found a rather good reason to nip up to ColindaleNice little postcard of #Barnet Urban District Council's offices decked out for Victory Day in 1919 @BarnetCouncil pic.twitter.com/d8sGF2EypS— LCC municipal (@lccmunicipal) July 18, 2017
4. Hendon FC asked for us to retweet this. We've done one better and put it here!A good reason to venture up to North London: First Oriental food court in the city! #BangBangOriental in #Colindale https://t.co/xUwqy7MzFA— Dipa Patel (@8dipatel8) July 23, 2017
6.Communist polt exposed in East Finchley! (sorry for the awful Daily Mailesque pun)Just for @MrTimDunn: a 9yr old Finchley lad has his garden railway opened by the chairman of the LNER in 1933 pic.twitter.com/8yanvsq7BM— 20th Century Posters (@C20thPosters) July 20, 2017
7.Fancy a bit of sausage! Cricklewood's your place. I've had one of these tasty bangers and can thoroughly recommend itBold pitch by @TheArcherN2 for a new gardening correspondent - even if he does technically live 'further into town' than East Finchley pic.twitter.com/9M49y4e0Cs— Ben Clerkin (@benclerkin) July 13, 2017
8. need your monobrow sorting? Seems like Edgware is the place to beNew at the Cricklewood Market Place - Budapest Bangers! Also West Indian food and sourdough bread stalls. Tasty walk! pic.twitter.com/XJ6lHE2nlq— Oreofreak (@oreofreak) July 22, 2017
9. Our Barnet_rebel does love his sparrows!Eyebrow stop at edgware pic.twitter.com/PmtKn96H3V— N2C (@N2CTheatre) July 23, 2017
10. And finally... Excuse the narcissism, but I am chuffed about thisSparrows loving 4m privet hedge; nibbling its blossom & dandelion seeds. @housesparrows @SaveOurSparrows @iGiGL @RSPBUrban @MayorofLondon pic.twitter.com/mroJ3RfTMu— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) July 22, 2017
Great to see Rog's name up on the wall of fame at @RoundhouseLDN commemorating the '77 punk explosion pic.twitter.com/Lj5b4IkhJF— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) July 18, 2017
That's all folks!!!!!