1. We start with an absolute cracker from one of my fellow Guardian London Top bloggers. Although I've long been an admirer of his work, I didn't know that the Diamond Geezer was Burnt Oak Alumni.
2.Next up we have a rather saddening tweet from a regular of this column, Mark Aimies has been running a campaign to protect and preserve the Grade II Listed building that is The Railway in Edgware. We are supporting him as best we can
@Barneteye @BrokenBarnet @HeritageCrime @InsideEdgware @MPSBarnet Note grade2 listed building being used as coach pick up & damage to wall pic.twitter.com/n4my2RobOx— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) July 23, 2017
3. Regulars will know we always promote great live music. Today is no exception!
4. Seems like Dr Who has finally got his Tardis cloaking device working properly, so it can blend into a Colindale Building siteLive music performance tomorrow by students & teachers from @ebonyandivorymi from 4.30pm! @CommUNITYBarnet @GPOneStopShop @MPSColindale pic.twitter.com/dCrm5JuPV7— The Moon Under Water (@ColindaleMoons) July 29, 2017
5.We've long been supporters of The Colindale Foodbank. By the way if you want to donate, there is a regular collection at The Sacred Heart Church in Mill Hill on the first Sunday of every month. The church acts as the Mill Hill drop off point, the food is collected and delivered the next day. Waitrose in Mill Hill also have a collection pointDoctor Who dresses down a bit for Colindale, where a portaloo is a safer way to blend in. #DoctorWho pic.twitter.com/lQRzR5aF3X— Bantam Pol (@bantam_polly) July 28, 2017
6. This is a lovely tweet. I may well do one of these walks myself very soon!Sharing the @PROPERCORN via @OLIO_ex w/@TrussellTrust Colindale Foodbank. Christina said it will all be given to needy families tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/iG3OOOgg7J— Marilyn Kendall (@MarilynKendall) July 26, 2017
7.We always love a historical tweet from the locality. This one is superb!Day one! A wreath for my dad's crew; Guy Gibson's house; Lords, where recruits were billeted; placing a cross beneath Hendon's Lancaster. pic.twitter.com/9BadaV3T1i— Memorials Walk (@memorials_walk) July 29, 2017
10. This is deffo one tweeter you should follow. They will be megastars soon. What a blast was this!Joyful experimental flower/veg combinations #darshamnurseries by #dailydibber. Miniature turks head, rainbow quinoa, ice lettuce and more pic.twitter.com/Pj7qw20h6L— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) July 26, 2017
We had such a blast recording at @MillHillMusicCo yesterday. Can't wait to hear the results! pic.twitter.com/BmmkMRpp6e— The Inevitable Quiet (@QuietoftheCrash) July 27, 2017
That's all folk's see y'all next week!