Friday 10 April 2020

The Tweets of the Week - Good Friday Special

I saw the first of these series of tweets from The Reverend Richard Coles when I got my morning cup of tea. I guess for those of a non religious persuasion, it may seem all a little strange, but the Stations of the Cross is a meditation and a reflection of the passage of Jesus from receiving his cross to his death. If you are lucky enough to have a good priest, this can really be a very spiritual and emotional journey, linking the stages to the struggles in our life and our world. I don't think you need to have any faith to be moved by Richards series. I will periodically update this throughout the day as Richard completes the journey for us.

This is one of the best and most creative uses of Twitter I've seen. Thought provoking and emotional. A most fitting reflection for today. Thanks to Richard for some inspiration in a day when I could find little.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.



7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.



.

No comments: