Saturday 27 June 2009

Mill Hill Music Festival - Dear Diary Day 6

Tonight was my big night. The False Dots appearance at the Mill Hill Music Festival. For those of you that came down, thanks for a great night. It was a blast. As to the other bands. Kamikaze Practice were great and the Tigers of Rushmore rocked ! As to the False Dots. Well I had a blast. I really cannot tell you how happy I was with the set. There are many ways you can have a great night out, but trust me, rock n roll tops them all.

Thanks to Gerry Keene who did the sound and the rest of the festival team who made it possible. Dan, Jenny, Lucia, Brian, Clare, Paul, Pam, Lesley, Gerry, Andy, Sacha & anyone I've missed in my drunken, buzzin state. I've had a blast. We've got Party night tomorrow, so please come on down. If you want a more sedate night out come to the Wallace Ensemble at John Keble church.

No comments: