FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE
1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a
Rolls Royce than at a bus stop.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the ass-hole's name.
3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when
they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.
Bonus: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex. A friend of mine was wearing one,
when he was shot by the woman's husband
Saturday, 28 September 2013
The Saturday List #44 - Five rules to remember for life
Click on Labels for related posts: The saturday List