If I was only allowed to follow ten people, these are the ten I'd choose because they all post interesting things which I enjoy reading (for a whole host of reasons!)
1. Councillor Robert Rams - https://twitter.com/CllrRobertRams - Roberts feed is often unintentionally hilarious. It is a good study in car crash tweeting. Perhaps the best thing is the quickfire response of many of Roberts admirers. Always good for a laugh Check this out
Free Parking in Barnet's High Streets in the run upto Xmas & after Chanukah so you can take back unwanted gifts! http://t.co/EC2hiTCwtk
— Cllr Robert Rams (@CllrRobertRams) November 1, 2013
2. Camden Town London. https://twitter.com/CamdenTownLDN - great tweeter. The best ones are the saucy ones posted on return from the pub, which mysteriously disappear the next day ! Always good value.
3. Dave Hill. https://twitter.com/DaveHill Guardian writer and London geezer. Always something interesting going on.
4. Rodney Marsh. https://twitter.com/RodneyMarsh10 - Ex QPR and Manchester City striker. If you like football chitchat, Sir Rodney is one of the best.
5. Kate Belgrave https://twitter.com/hangbitch - Journalist & campaigner. Always got something worth reading to say for herself.
6. Tweets MP's Delete. https://twitter.com/deletedbyMPs Does what its says on the tin ! A great source of embarrassing gaffes by our elected members
7. Matthew Offord MP https://twitter.com/HendonMP local MP for Hendon, opponent of gay marriage, campaigner for Human rights for dogs. Sadly he only allows his mates to see his blurberings, which are exceptionally funny (though not deliberately so)
8. Captain Sensible https://twitter.com/sensiblecaptain Guitarist of the Damned. One of the more entertaining twitterers in the music world
9. Richard Dawkins https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins The Archbishop of Canterbury for the UK's Atheist population. Always a good source of controversy.
10. Vincent Kompany https://twitter.com/VincentKompany Centre Half for Manchester City. Interesting insightful tweets on a range of subjects. A cut above the usual level of tweets from the football fraternity.