1. The biggest twitter storm this week was the arrival of Russell Brand to give the locals at Sweets Way, who are facing eviction, a little bit of moral support
2. Sunny Neuroshima saw a sight to behold in Burnt Oak, but behaved like a perfect gentleman!
Young woman changing her top on Burnt Oak platform. Being the gentleman that I am, I averted my gaze.
3. Peter Chenery is less than impressed with Lidl in Edgware. Perhaps thats how they keep the prices down!
4. For those of us in the Borough who use Thameslink, this is no surprise!
5. Love this picture from Robert Hogan of a rather novel way to take tea at Finchley swimming pool in the 1930's. When did we lose our sense of style?
@robnitm: Tea on the diving board at Finchley Swimming Pool, 1938. " Help! Vertigo!
7. Yum Yum, you can sample Helens tasty buns at Cafe Buzz today!
Our wonderful real bread. Choose your bread, choose your filling. Get fresh delicious sandwich made for you.Cafe Buzz
8. The RAF Museum are holding a special event for International Womens day
9. Michael J HOuse complains that North Londons worst planned event is causing chaos at Mill Hill East this morning. Just shows that the Mill Hill East station is not fit for purpose and needs a serious redevelopment to cope with the massive new development next door.
10. Aa great, sultry picture from Rob Finlay, as he starts working on his new album in Mill Hill