1. Deputy Mayor David Longstaff shows that class comes through when all around everyone is losing their heads (or at the very least their common sense)
"We all make errors", said Cllr. Jim Tierney. A decent, sensible comment from a Labour member about a genuine mistake.
2. This is one I really liked from Barking & Dagenham police. Nice to see the Police are interested in their heritage.
3. Poor old Tony Blackburn got cut up in Edgware! We have every sympathy. Last year a myopic Tory blogger nearly ran us over in Mill Hill and didn't even realise (so he said). We wonder what his brain is made of sometimes!
Fact.....75% of the brain is water.....mind you a driver who cut me up near Edgware the other day I suspect did'nt have a brain.
4. Seems like there was only one cow in Finchley in 1903! Nice piccie from Postcard Corral
5. The Federation of Small Business is organising an election hustings for people who run their own businesses to find out how the party policies will affect them
Please book in for north London business hustings
@Saracens - a great event on 25 March - we need your input. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/13002-north-london-hustings-25th-march-2015-tickets-15795165766 …
6. I thoroughly recommend this. Burnt Oak is a play about life in our neck of the woods. It's written by my old mate Laurence Lynch. Check it out, it's back for a second run at the Leicester Square Theatre
'Burnt Oak: Life and Death in London town' website coming soon, until then checkout our http://facebook.com/burntoakplay
9. Tim Pitt found this rather amusing, wondered if it belong to a certain rappers Missus!
10. Ben Wah are the latest band to emerge from the Hit Factory at Mill Hill Music Complex with a great new EP!
That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed. I'm off to continue my retirement!