1. Great picture reminding us that North West London used to be the hub of world enginerring and manufacturing
2. Mark Amies has noticed that Capita have changed the job adverts page in Barnet since the One Barnet contracts were signed
3. Danny Lloyd is enjoying a bit of demolition in Colindale. Have to admit that's a job I hink I may enjoy
4. Julia Landau-Pope is enjoying a chat with Spike Milligan!
5. Basil is getting hot under the collar about a bung for well off landlords from Barnet Council.
6. The Edgware Ward panel are getting excited about a new community centre for Mill Hill
Barnet Borough Council's assets, regeneration and growth committee approves plans for Mill Hill community hub.... http://fb.me/47kQKBkne
7. Want to save your local library, details of the march here, courtesy of Barnet Unison
8. Seems like Fr Gregory at All Saints is a keen astrologer? Or maybe he just likes Bonnie Tyler!
9. Terence S Clarke is annoyed with "Burnt Oak Council" for trying to evict a 96 year old. We are inclined to agree with him (although it looks like it is actually Brents Labour Council)
The Burnt Oak council should be ashamed! The poor exchange from being an ex POW living at home, to being a... http://fb.me/6GhmI71us
10. JJ and the Ukettes are most excited to be playing at the Mill Hill Music Festival!
That's all folks, have a great week!