1. The tweet of the week has to be this. It looks like a very interesting afternoon tomorrow at the Phoenix Theatre
2. The Save Barnets Libraries campaign are keen for you to join their March today at 11am from Edgware to Mill Hill library
5. Top marks for Deputy Leader of Barnet Council Dan Thomas, for spotting this! Didn't realise he was a Lidl man. Good to know the deputy leader of the Council is keen on counting pennies
@LidlUK advert filmed at local @AdamAndEveNW7 helping them compete with Harrod's food hall? Just saw Bentley parked at its Edgware store.
6. Want a night out tonight for a great cause. Drew Clode would love you to join him at The Old White Lion!
7. Clare Newsome mourns the passing of an Iconic Colindale landmark (as I am sure many of us do)
8. Eugene Eyo has been taking some interesting pictures of the locality in Hendon, especially if you like subways (and I don't mean those bland gungy things purporting to be food)!
9. Love this slightly blurry picture from Huw Price.
10. Seems like Mill Hill is the place to be if you want to make some noise!
I hope you agree that there have been some crackers! I hope something in this weeks collection brought a wee smile to your face!