1. There can only be one! The tweet of the week. As politicians all over Britain work out new ways to be rude to each other, the Finchley Conservatives have more important matters on their mind!
2. However it seems that not everyone in the local Tory Party is thrilled with the implications
3. Back in the real word, Police Seargent Chris Whelan is locking up the villains in Burnt Oak. Good to hear that people still occasionally go to prison for nicking stuff!
Good result at court for female who stole a mobile phone on Burnt Oak Broadway - 2 weeks in jail and compensation for victim
4. If you are hungry, you like sushi and you live in Edgware, this will probably be your treat of the week. You have to admit it looks rather tasty!
5. Love this tweet from RIBA - Spike Milligan at home in finchley
6. Clare Newsome has posted a rather sad & poignant picture of the demolition of the British Newspaper library at Colindale
7. PM Advanced Driving have a rather excellent little video from the MPS training school at Hendon. I think all of us budding Jeremy Clarksons have fancied doing this at some point! (sorry the Police disabled embedding)
8. Helen Michael gives Finchley and Golders Green Conservative candidate a rather sideways look at the FSB North London business meeting. Seems she wasn't overly impressed with his policy of cheese liberalisation from the EU!
9. Barnet Cut Films were impressed with the video from the kids at Totteridge Academy
10. Fancy some great Klezmer music at the Mill Hill Music Festival? Shir's yer men
Shir - Londons finest Klezmer band are playing the Mill Hill Music Fest Event details here! https://www.facebook.com/events/388662137991877/ …
As they say in the business !