1. The Tweet of the week from Brian Coleman. Early this week I was at the funeral of Mario Moro much loved Father in Law of my studio manager, and I was digusted by the state of Hendon Crematorium.
Glad to see the cobwebs removed at Hendon Crem for tonight's
@bbceastenders funerals , you could see the chipped paintwork , refurb needed
2. Hannah Worrall is impressed to see a Burnt Oak lad made good! Lawrence Lynch is and old mate of mine so great to see him getting a few accolaides
3. Great to see Barnet FC back in the Football League (if not actually back in Barnet!) We were there for the moment, it was a great party!
4. Intrigued by this tweet. It seems that Barnet is getting its own TV Channel. Does anyone out there know about this? Seems like a fantastic idea. Maybe they could work with the Barnet Bugle, who films council meetings?
5. The Londonist think One Barnet, Housing and Schools will do for Matthew Offord in Hendon
6. Sherlock Homes is a patron of the Phoenix Cinema!
7. This is a tweet that deserves a wider audience
8. Fancy seeing some Jazz in Mill Hill?
100 years of Jazz in 99 Minutes at The Mill Hill Music Festival - Book Now http://millhillmusicfest.co.uk/the-jazz-repertory-company-100-years-of-jazz-in-99-minutes/ …
10. And a great pub in Colindale celebrated its first birthday under the fantastic new management with the magnificent JJ & the Ukettes
Thats all for this week folks!