1. 50 years ago this week, a band on their way to world domination stopped off in Hendon....
2. Truly shocking Burnt Oak story from North London News
3. Seems like the residents of Edgware are a racy lot, if this rather tragic story is to be believed!
4. Fancy a spliff in Edgware? Well make sure Sgt Chris Whelan isn't around the corner as it will cost you!
5. Seems like Koos Couvee is none to impressed with Barnet Council attempts for social cleansing in the Borough
Barnet Council has actually put out a leaflet encouraging social housing tenants to move out of London
6. Alan Schneiderman is not impressed with the lack of holiday spirit in Barnets parking wardens
7. Seems like Max the Jack Russell hasn't persuaded Robin Sones to jump into the big Tory bed!
8. Rather bizarrely, the Tory candidate for Finchley & Golders Green is celebrating the rise of the SNP in Scotland? Perhaps Mr Freer belongs to the wrong party and lives in the wrong country?
Election calculus suggest Labour to lose 28 seats in Scotland. Labour meltdown
9. Shopfrontelegy are rather taken with the Totteridge Brasserie?
10. The Doldrums head to Mill Hill to record their new single
That's all folks - enjoy the bank holiday