1. This seemed a rather appropriate tweet of the week, don't you think?
2. I rather liked this one as well from Chris Rudge. Anyone know the answer?
3. B.Root is rather taken with Pirelli Point in Edgware
4. Richard Osley is a bit worried about the "Dog Poo chalkers" spelling issues
Richard Osley Verified account
Slight last minute panic from East Finchley dog poo chalker over how to spell feesees
5. The Londonist rathe rlike Bernie the Labrador's map of East Finchley
Bernie is an elderly chocolate labrador: this is his map of East Finchley http://buff.ly/1SzK6rV
6. Finchley Rugby club are rather taken with the snow!
7. London Weather are rather taken with the swans of Barnet
8. A Plea from Donald Lyven!
Please vote for Long Lane Pasture.
@LLPasture https://www.galaxyhotchocolate.com/fund/profiles/long-lane-pasture-trust/ …
9. Ian Dunn is none too impressed with how Barnet Council are doing in Finchley!
North Finchley in the days before Barnet Council ruined our High Street!
We've now put full details of Independent Venues Week on the