1. Zade Hackreman is none to impressed with the pavements in Grove Road
Barnet Council please sort out the pavements in Grove Road N12.
2. And Councillor Arjun Mittra is also getting in on the act reporting dangerous kerbs
Ive reported in his terrible kerb in King Street for fixing
3. Leyla Razavi is another one who is none too impressed with the state of local roads.
@Offord4Hendon can you sort out our roads instead of tweeting about Zac Goldsmith?! This is Colindale Ave!
4. Colindale has a new community website!
5. Checkout the Hendon band of the Salvation Army on Radio 2
Now Playing Hendon Band of The Salvation Army - Benedictus
#hendonbandofthesalvationarmy http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/67f8652b-943d-439e-8c22-3ac71cf9dc11 …
6. Perhaps the funniest tweet of the week!
Joe Craig Accidentally Interrupted Car Sex. He Thought It Was A Hostage Situation embarrassing encounter in Finchley http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/28/guy-interrupts-sex-in-car_n_9100740.html …
8. Richard Logue is a bit frustrated that Thameslink don't seem interested in getting passengers to work. How hard is it?
9. And just to emphasise Richards point!
Fast train after fast train whizzes past at Mill Hill Broadway while our trains are delayed more and more.