1. I guess that this has to be the tweet of the week. Whoever would have thought that someone would write a blog about a climbing adventure in Burnt Oak!
Beyond The Smoke
check out the very first blog post on the website, featuring
@archclimbing's North centre in Burnt Oak http://www.beyondthesmoke.co.uk/blog/
2. Bantam_Polly hopes the New Years fireworks in Colindale ushers in a better new year
3. How times change!
4. Looks like there's a vacancy at my doctors surgery. At least you know you'd have one nice customer!
5. Good to see the Met Police are catching the bad guys...
6. Nice tweet from the London Fire Brigade
7. The real spirit of Christmas!
Getting an extra Xmas dinner fr/ the
@streetskitchen at occupied Sequoia in Totteridge w/ @ourbohemia :-)
8. Where can you see great tits in Barnet?
Sorry it's closed to public as it's saturated. Birds noted: mistle thrush, greenfinch, goldfinch, dunnock, blue tits, great tits & robin.
9. Well done to Ark Runners. Burning off the Turkey for a gooid cause
A big thank you to all our friends and family that have supported us and turned up
@oakhillparkrun to cheer us on
10. A sentiment we must agree with. What a way to ruin the festive season
Lemmy RIP - For Lemmy RIP can only mean Rock in Paradise, can't imagine him resting in peace. He'll be looking for the big stack in the sky