1. @AndreaShadj is rather taken with Burnt Oak studio name
2. Did you know there was an observatory in Stag Lane? You do now!
3. Sgt Chris Whelan boasting about his tasty pair of nicks! Seems like Edgwares answer to Judge Dredd is at the top of his game this week!
4. Leyla Razavi is none too impressed with the roads in Colindale
5. Fancy a bit of Frank Miller? Checkout Barnet libraries
6. Well not actually quite this week, but a great photo from Mill Hill Observatory from Emm Rodman. I think that as we missed it last week, well worth a revisit!
7. Great to see that there is public spirit in Mill Hill from SifuSpencer
8. The FSB networking meeting for North London businesswomen this week was a stunning success!
9. Not strictly local, but local parking hero Mr Mustard thought this was the tweet of the week!
Mr Mustard-Blogger Retweeted
Town planners unveil new parking guidelines to incorporate BMW drivers...
10. Important tweet from Mill Hill Music Complex. This is independent venues week, please check it out!
#SaveLondonMusic Independent Venues Week - Find out all the details http://savelondonmusic.org/independent-venue-week-london-venue-details/ … Please retweet to your friends