|Baw Mill Hil|
1. Bang Bang Oriental - Colindale. This opens on the 26th June. It is what was the Oriental Centre. It will see the Food Hall return. I am so excited, as this was a regular destination for us.
2. Baw Pan Asian cafe - Mill Hill. Opened earlier this year. The food is good, the service is at times a bit hit and miss, but it is a pleasant place for a night out.
3. Hudsons - Mill Hill. Opened a couple of weeks ago. We had an excellent dinner in there last week. I had a Tuna salad which was delicious, just fancied something light. Nice decor. Not so keen on the breakfast menu, which we tried on Sunday. I had their take on a BLT, some things are perfect and don't need updating and jazzing up!
4. Kiyoto - Mill Hill. Another new opening. This is top notch, if you like sushi and Japanese food, has an excellent meal here. Nice decor.
5. Everyman Cinema - Barnet. Recently rebranded and done up. You can eat in the cafe before or take stuff through whilst you watch the film, a great way to while away some time!
6. Guns and Smoke- Barnet - Barnet. I believe this has recently changed hands and is under new management. Been told the burgers are good. Great place to have a burger and watch music
Now I wanted a longer list, but the rules are opened in the last year (or opening soon). So please add a comment with any that you have been to and know are good (ie you've been there or someone you know has). If you run a recently opened restaurant or venue in the Borough of Barnet, get in touch via the link in the sidebar, and we'll come down and have a look!