It has been a remarkably difficult few weeks. I know Friday is the traditional day for a bit of fun here, but for no particular reason and with no prize, here is our inaugural Thursday fun quiz. answers tomorrow. If you are of a certain age and you live around the London Borough of Barnet, you will get a few.
1. The High St. What did you do/get at the following.
E) Blue Star
2. Where can you view a large, bronze naked lady, holding a sword aloft.
3. Which is the odd one out?
Kentish Town FC
Mill Hill Village FC
4. What is the largest area of open water in the London Borough of Barnet.
5. Why could you buy a tube ticket for a 240 bus to Mill Hill The Hale?
6. Which school located in Burnt Oak and Edgware boasted former Sex Pistols manager Malcolm MacClaren as an ex pupil.
7. Which famous anti slavery campaigner is associated with St Paul's church in Mill Hill?
8. Which Local Music studio is featured on the cinematic documentary about the life of Amy Winehouse
9. Which pub in the London Borough of Barnet is the highest in London with a London Post Code.
10. What is the busiest tube station in the London Borough of Barnet?