Friday 26 March 2021

The Friday Joke - A good time for a name change? - and a playlist to cheer you up, your help is required

 I will be eternally endebted to Brenda, as I was very uninspired in regards to a joke to share with you. This is a very good one indeed. Have a great weekend. Just remember, next weekend, you can share a wine in your garden with your Auntie Jackie, or whoever you please. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it is not the train




And here's my cheer me up playlist. I've made it collaborative, so why not share your "Cheer me up songs". Just one rule, the songs must bee uplifting and not in a miserable way. This is my first collaborative list, so I am intrigued to see what choices my friends make. 


3 comments:

valblog said...

Sheena is a punk rocker -Ramones

DaveO said...

In the Summer Time - Mungo Jerry

Sadie Stern said...

Wonderful World Beautiful People- Jimmy Cliff