Monday 27 August 2012

Is this Barnet's next big scandal?

I have just fired off an email to the Leader of the Council, Richard Cornelius and the CEO Nick Walkley.

Why you may ask? Well it looks to me as if they are trying to be rather sneeky. I will say no more until I get the clarification, but for those of you who like a puzzle, read this DPR

 
And consider this tweet from the Metropolitan Police on 18th June
 
 other crime figures. Domestic violence up 3% Youth violence down 18% Racist/Religious crime down 15% & Knife crime down 1%

1 comment:

Mr Mustard said...

I am stumped Roger.

I do think though that you might have unearthed another Town Hall Tax Dodger, Ian McAllister or McAlister (detail not being the strong point of Barnet Council they spell his name 2 different ways in one short para) who "manages swtuff" but is a consultant. Managers are employees in my book. I will follow this up.