1. There is some pretty major track work on the Northern Line Edgware branch today. Replacement buses anyone?
Track renewal works at Burnt Oak - Collindale, this work will help to create a smoother ride and reduce maintenance #improvingthetube pic.twitter.com/3SpFMjQN8v— Northern line (@northernline) April 30, 2017
2.Here's a tweet we wholeheartedly agree with!
3. Ever wondered what Freemasons get up to behind closed doors? Your chance to find out!Always good to see a #Finchley Boy do well . #anthonyjoshua #NorthLondon #Boxing pic.twitter.com/zsFCH15XZx— Manish Sahi (@mansahi) April 29, 2017
4. Sadly this is a tweet we also agree with. Appalling behaviour. Sick people who really should be ashamed of themeselvesSt Catherine's Park Lodge No2899— Cee Bee (@Lady_Freemason) April 27, 2017
Open day 6th of May, 402 Finchley Road NW2 2HR @MetGrandLodge #Freemasonry300 pic.twitter.com/29QRPwj0n6
5. Ben Weich is rightly concerned over plans to move the Golders Green war memorial. Is nothing scaredWretched soul tried to commit suicide yesterday evening by jumping off a bridge in Golders Green, these idiots filmed him. #shameonyou pic.twitter.com/X8gHlum0oJ— Ann-Marie (@TweetAntiAgeing) April 29, 2017
6. No, they are not spacemen. They are the Barnet and District BeekeepersConcern over plans to move Golders Green's war memorial https://t.co/qTIRoynnmY pic.twitter.com/Zyg892BSFk— Ben Weich (@WeichBen) April 20, 2017
7. A stormy sky from Barnet_RebelBarnet&D BKA TRAINING APIARY Now where did that swarm come from? @britishbee All good training for things to come pic.twitter.com/sgGuS0rHpS— Geoffrye (@nudebeekeeping) April 30, 2017
8. Local Cafe Owner Helen Michael has been reading the comments on the Daily Mail Story of how local Tory Big Wig Brian Coleman attacked her@LondonSnowWatch @metoffice @Nico1a_ @JoClarke7 @CindyAnneMunro Yes, yes yes! Saw much virga seen on the drive home; had to stop to snap this from a side road.... pic.twitter.com/KdDlg6g0ej— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) April 25, 2017
9. Lucy Reynolds thinks Finchley is looking rather tropical!Ex-mayor attacked me as I caught him flouting his own parking rules https://t.co/QvjcI4ScKP via @MailOnline— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) April 29, 2017
Just read comments 4 1st time.
That's all folks!Local Festival Update – BANDS/ARTISTS SOUGHT FOR LOCAL FESTIVALS https://t.co/pACAe54pH4— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) April 24, 2017