1. A new informaion website has been launched in Mill Hill. Looks pretty useful to us
A new website has been launched today to help you find your way around Mill Hill. Let us know what you think. https://t.co/8aENFpeUuE The site is packed with information about restaurants, local history and travel.— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) March 31, 2019
2. I rather like this tweet, used to walk past this every day on the way home from School when I was at St Vincents
3. This tweet from Finchley saddens us
Torrington Hotel pub, 811 High Road, North Finchley open 1839 Friern Barnet & District Local History Society 1920 pubhistory pic.twitter.com/xsVfMMyTyi— Alan Russell (@soxgnasher) March 29, 2019
4. Fancy playing in a festival?
Interested in playing a this years #NorthFinchFest?? Follow the link to register your interest!! https://t.co/uIt7BWfjov pic.twitter.com/ENxjBWkwLA— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) March 27, 2019
5. One of our fave spots in Finchley
An unexpected find @stephenshouse ... what a beautiful way to pass an hour in Stephens House #Finchley .... can you find the fairies? .... pic.twitter.com/QeyI4JKirF— Kath Evans RGN RSCN (@KathEvans2) March 30, 2019
6. calling all small businesses. Networking event at Cafe Buzz tomorrow morning
It's tomorrow everybody, if you've not already booked, follow the link to book and we'll see you there. https://t.co/HNuJUNrCLS#FSB North London Business Breakfast@FSBNorthLondon #fsbgtrlondon@BuzzingHelen— FSB Greater London (@FSBGtrLondon) March 31, 2019
Monthly business networking you need to know about. pic.twitter.com/fJiSXRkZr9
7. It's that time of year for all you pond lovers!
Frog of the year spotted! We have fingers crossed for spawn in the pond on the #wildlife plot pic.twitter.com/ZnpTIrqfnR— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) March 26, 2019
8. Once again the Cricklewood community come up trumps
Great turnout today! @goodgym struck again and we had lots of new and old volunteers helping out. Looking forward to our ‘Wildflowers for Nature’ Festival on Sat 27th April. @GrowWildEngland @NW2_RA @ccf_cricklewood @LDN_environment @TNLComFund #wildflowers #community pic.twitter.com/93D9bvjNbY— Clitterhouse Farm, Cricklewood (@clitterhouse) March 30, 2019
9. Probably my favourite tweet of the week
TIL the organizers of the 2012 Olympics asked The Who's manager about the possibility of drummer Keith Moon playing at the event. The manager replied that Moon was residing at the Golders Green crematorium, having lived up to the line "I hope I die befor… https://t.co/Ew04CwxVsv— Angelo Knox (@AngeloKnox6) March 27, 2019
10. Good luck to everyone sitting music exams in Mill Hill today
Today we are hosting rockschool exams. Please note the reserved parking spaces. If you’ve not been before look out for our reception, where you need to sign in@RSLAwards pic.twitter.com/q5NQKjAes5— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) March 31, 2019
That's all folks!