Sunday 14 November 2021

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 14th November 2021

 It's remembrance Sunday. Today we remember.  I was at Hadley FC yesterday for their game against Harefield Utd. A damn fine game of football, poignantly marked by a lone piper playing the last post before kick off, followed by an impeccably observed minutes silence. I was proud of everyone



That was my moment of the week. What was yours? Here's my selection from our esteemed local tweeters


1. This is a nice tweet, a most appropriate way to start

2. And this

3. This is important. Please participate

4. This is a wonderful picture

5. This was a very good goal to seal a very good performance (love the celebratory camera wobble)

6. I think this tweet makes Burnt Oak Library look fantastic

7. Does anyone remember this. I'm intrigued?

8. A quick shout out for our local scout groups (and guidesl) who do brilliant work. I love this

9. Sad news in Mill Hill. Coban's father has passed away, so he's away for a couple of weeks. Our thoughts and prayers are with him

10. The Mill Hill Jazz club is back


That's all folks. 

No comments: