Monday 9 March 2009

Has Theresa Villiers got a new career ?

The False Dots Perform Mindbeast with Boz Boorer at Harwood Hall in 1979

Ho Ho Ho. Some wag just sent me an email asking if Theresa Villiers is the new lead singer of my Punk Rock Band - The False Dots. Apparently if you google

Theresa Villiers Rock Band


The very first hit you get is my blog. It seems that the same thing happens if you google

Theresa Villiers The False Dots


Now I've no idea whatsoever if our Tess can sing, but I'm sorry to say she's not joined the band - she's not even come down for an audition. I don't know if she's partial to a bit of Punk Rock? Anyway if Theresa has a history of playing in bands I'd be more than interested to find out.

She'd be most welcome to sing one of our numbers at the next fundraiser we do for the Anti Future Shape campaign.

No comments: