Thursday 5 March 2009

Mike Freer Hypocracy Update


For those of you who have followed the story of Mike Freer's Leader Listens Blog on these pages, you may want to check out his latest leaderlistens.com post. Regular readers will know that Mike Freer has repeatedly failed to post critical (but legal, decent and honest) messages left by myself (and other bloggers). You will also know that he said the following on a podcast this week :-

I have a group of followers what I call the 'one handed bloggers' erm, I'll leave it to your own imagination what the other hand is doing. But it is largely because they are seeking to attack the Council's record, now that fine if it is a genuine resident, but when you have got two or three people who are just following a vendetta, I now ignore them so I moderate them out. If it is a genuine resident who's got a beef - great! it allows me to respond directly and I do respond, Dominic does not do my responses i do them all myself and if clearly something comes through for moderation I will sometime say "no, I know this person, it is just an axe to grind - we will not respond.


Anyway, thought I'd try a little experiment. I posted a message where I stated that I agreed with him. Guess what? Not only did he publish it, but he responded to the comment as well. Double click on the image above to see for yourself.

Now have a look at our little poll in the sidebar, go on don't be shy - I'm sure you can find one nominee you like there.

No comments: