Tuesday 17 March 2009

How Conservative are you?


I saw this test on Tory Iain Dale's blog and thought it may amuse the readers of the Barnet Eye. I scored 328/400 which rates me as extremely progressive (higher scores are less Conservative). I suggest you substitute UK for America where relevant. I'd be interested to hear your scores, please post a comment. I'd be especially interested if any of our councillors took the test to see their scores - The average Yank is 209.5 - reasonably Conservative. Iain Dale scored 187

Take the How Conservative are you test Here

3 comments:

Don't Call Me Dave said...

I scored 148 - very Conservative!

Citizen Barnet said...

I scored 346/400 = 'extremely progressive' in US politics' very polite terms (swivel-eyed Trot in the UK)

Crusty said...

Whoops - 366 - can we break out a few choruses of the "Red Flag" then???