Tuesday 19 April 2011

Barnet Council : Metpro Scandal - Time to let them know what we think

Today I emailed the head of audit at Barnet Council and the CEO. I want to know what the terms of reference are and I want to address the committee investigating it. As well as ensuring they know what the people of Barnet think the issues are, I also want them to know that an internal investigation is not appropriate and why.

I urge everyone who is unhappy with Barnet Council's handling of this scandal to do the same. Here's what I had to say :-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Roger Tichborne
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: Metpro Rapid Response inquiry

Dear Ms Salter,
 
As I believe you are head of corporate audit for Barnet Council, please can you email me as a matter of urgency detailing the terms of reference regarding the inquiry into Metpro Rapid Response Ltd and its relationship with Barnet Council. There are many issues raised by this internal inquiry and this is a matter of wide public interest. As a resident and Council Tax Payer, I am asking for the opportunity to address the inquiry personally.
 
Regards

Roger Tichborne

No comments: