Tuesday 19 April 2011

Music & Gardening Special

It may surprise some readers of the Barnet Eye that I'd rather not have to blog about politics and Barnet at all. I'd rather spend all of my time writing music and pottering around in my garden. I've been playing with my new IMAC and trying to figure out all of the video editing capabilities. I thought I'd shoot some footage of the garden in all it's spring glory and put one of the rough pre prod mixes from Connies album over the top. Hope you like it


This one's for Scarlett, who writes a great gardening blog !!!!

2 comments:

valblog said...

How about a credit for the star of the video: Tillie!!! What a beautiful boxer, you know she has put a great deal of work in fertilizing and keeping it free of pussycats, squirrels and foxes!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!
Thanks Rog
:)