Friday 1 April 2011

Rog T announces the formal closure of the Barnet Eye blog

Dear reader,
Thank you for all of your support since the inception of this blog. Much as I would love to continue it, I believe I can serve the population far more effectively in my new job. Please see the attached press release from Barnet Council. I have been asked by the boss to close down the blog, this will be the last post and all content will be deleted in 14 days time, when my employment formally commences. Once again - thanks for your trust and support. Please click on image for more readable format.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Rog! Haha! April Fool!

ainelivia said...

Noooooooo.... i'd miss you, but this is of course a joke... of course it's April Fools Day!!

Anyway with a salary of £325,000pa you'd need to find savings just keep yourself in the job.

APML said...

Cant have this Rog.You might miss the imminent event of Adrian Murray-Leonard giving Manuel a good old school punch in the mouth!!