1. Never mind tweet of the week, this is tweet of the century so far. Watch this video !!!!! (breaking the habit of a lifetime I've embedded it)
Astronomer Royal Frank Dyson opens Mill Hill observatory (1929) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piE8jUiyo4 …
2. One of the architects of the One Barnet project has seen the light !
Council forced to write off £1.1 million in rent arrears following IT fault http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/council-forced-to-write-off-11-million-in-rent-arrears-following-it-fault-9652292.html … another Capita success !
3. A poignant reminder of the countries loss
Private John Parr. Britain's first casualty. Born in Barnet he lived at 52 Lodge Lane, North Finchley
4. Barnet LibDem leader Jack Cohen is getting fed up with Bwians One Barnet legacy !
More IT problems at Barnet all my sent external emails are bouncing back
5. Edgware Town FC reborn - a moving text
6. How many times have we heard this?
7. Another resident fuming at Barnet Councils slapdash ineptitude
Sigh. My final attempt to contact
@BarnetCouncil. 4 previous emails may not have elicited a response, but social media is the future, right?
8. Barnet Council get it wrong again. Did no one tell them about the forthcoming tropical storm !!!
Looks like a good weekend for a bike ride
#skyridelocal http://bit.ly/1sAV8jk pic.twitter.com/rsW7tfLMNk
9. Barnet has a new TV superstar! A great British baker !
Watched last night's
#BakeOff again with the kids this evening & think they shouted "CHETNA!" more often than "Daddy!" @chetnamakan #GBBO
10. This made me laugh! A retweet by Mill Hill Music Complex
Retweeted by MillHillMusicComplex
Sex isn't the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.