1. The NHS would collapse without immigrants.
2. Buses and tubes couldn't run without immigrant workers.
3. Millions of Britions live as immigrants in other countries
4. There are not enough babies being born in the UK to sustain the economy.
5. The government boasts about economic growth. This is driven by immigration
6. The UK has been involved in wars in Iraq, Libya, the Balkans and Afghanistan recently. This has resulted in immigration to the UK.
7. The building trade would collapse without immigrant labour.
8. The success of London as an international city is based on its open and inclusive immigration policy.
9. The UK music industry is a world leader due to the nations mix of musical influences driven by immigrants.
10. No other City in the world has the range of world cuisine present in London and run by immigrants. This makes London a great place for tourists, business and the locals. Mill Hill would not be the same without its Indian, Chinese, Turkish, Italian and Jewish restaurants. I for one think that the local mixture of people has made our City the best place to live.
PS. I'm writing this from a hotel room in New Delhi. Today I saw the Taj Mahal in Agra. The planet is full of beauty and beautiful people. Not everyone realises this but everyone should