1. This has to be the tweet of the week in our neighbourhood. I am sure any of us would have been proud to post this! Well done to Tai
2. Any Expats from our neck of the woods may find this tweet and the associated video rather interesting. Some nice views of Mill Hill
I added a video to a
@YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/eug3FRK3xq4?a [British Bus Rides] Metroline 240 Edgware to Golders Green.
3. Wheely19 asks a question a few of us have been wondering
4. This one from ShepMichaels raised a bit of a smile
The Torrington, North Finchley once looked like this! The real character of N12 continues to be deleted.
It wouldn't be Christmas in Barnet without a parking story: http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/14166387.Bah_humbug__Driver_caught_out_during_free_Christmas_parking_period/?ref=twtrec …
8. Aditiya Chakrabortty recognised a true hero from our community in The Guardian
My hero in 2015? The man with the plan to beat the cuts. My col. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/21/hero-2015-plan-beat-cuts-john-burgess …
9. Pleased to see that our Barnet Charity of The Year were pretty made up to win!
ART AGAINST KNIVESSO excited to be awarded 'Barnet Charity of the Year' by
10. And it seems our choice of Barnet Event of the Year was well received as well
Really pleased that
@FinchleyLitFest was awarded 2015's best event in Barnet @Barneteye awards last night. Thanks to the judges.
------------------------- Thats All Folks - The Next Tweets of the week will be in 2016 ------------