1. There is no way, this cannot be the tweet of the week! Whatd o you do when you have a convicted crim on a Navy warship? That's right, you give him a machine gun! Just as well Helen Michael wasn't around!
2. Someones been having a smashing time in Burnt Oak
3. Had to laugh at this one. Love the rubber gloves! Won't ask the obvious question, but I don't know if I'd be putting my hand to my mouth in these circumstance!
5. Love this picture
6. Don Lyven is enjoying some Xmas Carols
7. I do wonder if Brian Colemans chosen replacemnt for th Barnet and Camden GLA job is planning to emulate Brian? Will Brian be schooling him in the arts of how to win friends and influence people/
Some people dish it out but are shocked when they get it back...."not an MP being rude, but an MP being rude back" | http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/12045229/MPs-need-to-be-much-ruder-to-the-general-public.html …
8. Dan's Labour challenger Mr Dismore clearly doesn't like Camden boozing culture
Dismore raises impact of alcohol on Camden’s Night Time Economy http://www.andrewdismore.org.uk/home/2015/12/07/dismore-raises-impact-of-alcohol-on-camdens-night-time-economy/ …
9. Shirley Burnham likes the Barnet Libraries campaign animated video
Save Barnet Libraries animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3XfibjbJuA&feature=youtu.be … Rresidents and school children star in a new film > It's BRILLIANT, Julia!
10. There may be some relief for London venues
Important news for our campaign - We may be winning an important battle http://savelondonmusic.org/new-statesman-exclusive-labour-tables-amendments-to-housing-bill-to-save-small-music-venues/ …