Without further ado.....
1. Sparrowharks in Burnt Oak, whatever next?
Saw this bird very high over Burnt Oak, HA8 today, drifting west; Sparrowhawk? @Natures_Voice @MaliHalls @ItsMeTinaD @amythebirder pic.twitter.com/1MtqqrHGgG— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) October 28, 2016
2. This is a great tweet.
3. Looking for a bit of fun on Thursday in ColindaleMy dad in 1959 and the salamander at Hendon air museum. Registration number is sooo close ! pic.twitter.com/h9Wlj7LWL6— Bob Golding (@Bobsickle) October 30, 2016
Colindale Comedy Club - free comedy - guaranteed enjoyment! 1st Thursday of the month - 8pm pic.twitter.com/qMLrcjTJN1— The Chandos Arms (@ChandosArmsPub) October 30, 2016
4. Angie is worried about overdevelopment in Colindale. So are we!
5. It was halloween and the Bohemia probably had the best treats to celebrate!Building so much in #Colindale soon the #roads will be overcrowded with all the extra #cars #London #uk #congestion #traffic pic.twitter.com/6moBZmbxqH— angie (@obeygrinyer) October 27, 2016
6. The acting CEO of Barnet Council has been out and about enjoying himself. Looks likes funWe've got a freaky #flavourfriday for you today with Upright session IPA infused with delicious lychee eyeballs mmmmmmmmm #halloween pic.twitter.com/DzOo1nUtRS— The Bohemia (@Bohemia_N12) October 28, 2016
At the BEFFTA awards watching international Afropop star Kay Banks. Barnet has talent. pic.twitter.com/noIKThFdPo— Stephen Evans (@stephenevansLBB) October 27, 2016
7. We like to kee you informed about fun things in our communty. This looks like a cracker!
.@Ben_Aaronovitch visits Chipping Barnet lib 26/11 to discuss his latest novel, The Hanging Tree, booking essential! https://t.co/oHOfh0pwFF pic.twitter.com/VSXsYgzaHS— Barnet Libraries (@BarnetLibraries) October 29, 2016
8. Unlike Donald Trump, this is the only pussy we'll be mentioning this week!
9. Yet another spectacular picture from our friends at the Finchley Horticultural Society#foundcat Tom cat four weeks ago, Mill Hill, (Barnett), https://t.co/Crr2iph7En pic.twitter.com/dnpHN9qtJr— Cara at CatAware (@CatAwareFriends) October 19, 2016
10. And finally, Mill Hills favourite Studio has teamed up with Jam24 Radio, Dingwalls and The Hard Rock Cafe to give a platform to some great local artistsUntil we have a visit from Jack Frost, the allotments are still full of gorgeous dahlias pic.twitter.com/ocAlwIT4rM— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) October 27, 2016
We are sponsoring Jamfest 2016 at @DingwallsLive on 10th November in association with @Jam24Radio and @HardRock - Make sure to come down pic.twitter.com/a9tdJxSbiK— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) October 27, 2016