1. We had a little birthday party and the lovely @BuzzingHelen made us a lovely cake!
2. And unusually, our second tweet is also from Mark Richards, on a totally different topicHappy Birthday 🎂 @Barneteye @ChandosArmsPub in #colindale #London tonight 😁🎸♥👏🎶😎 pic.twitter.com/AYHD6XCuqX— Mark R Richards (@MarkRic85498153) October 21, 2016
Free and Downloadable #MillHill Official Guide to NW7 2016-17 out now !! https://t.co/1Stq6P3YFI via @Issuu— Mark R Richards (@MarkRic85498153) October 23, 2016
3. Gary Bussey is sick of fly tipping in Burnt Oak. So are we.
#keepbarnetclean— Gary (@garybussey65) October 20, 2016
Fly tipping again!!
On Colchester Road, Burnt oak outside the flats.
Most of this rubbish is from people driving past. pic.twitter.com/I7URxjj4wV
4. Mark Amies is still on the case for the Railway in Edgware
5. Nice pucture from the Finchley Horticultural Society798 people signed my petition - now let's see @BarnetCouncil and @HistoricEngland do their bit! #pubs #heritage https://t.co/LVj5JEugDw— General Nostalgia (@MuseumOfThePast) October 19, 2016
6. Barnet Rebel has been giving blood. Have you considered it?It's a lovely sunny autumn day. Great for tidying up the allotment, and admiring all the lovely dahlias. What are you up to today? pic.twitter.com/szlfueZfYP— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) October 22, 2016
7.. We have a new royal tree in Hendon!Hope celebratory evening going well @Barneteye at the @ChandosArmsPub Colindale. I'm too washed out after giving blood after work! pic.twitter.com/UJNVCYYdRW— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) October 21, 2016
8. Rob Wickham AKA The Bishop of Edmonton is recognising great community work in Golders GreenHRH plants a tree in the new remembrance garden at the Met's Hendon training facility. pic.twitter.com/XRsTCWKfKl via @emiliapaps— Royal Central (@RoyalCentral) October 20, 2016
9. Need some new clobber? Check out the Noahs Ark hospice shop!Sounds fantastic. Go on people of Golders Green build a strong community for everyone @GGPCLondon @dioceseoflondon #CV2020 https://t.co/iXsJZrptjR— Rob Wickham (@bpedmonton) October 22, 2016
10. And we finish with a beautiful Mill Hill sunsetWe have @ASOS and some AMAZING samples in sale at our #Barnet @NoahsArkHospice shop! Come and check them out!!!! pic.twitter.com/tlcWtXoiEi— TEAMNoah (@TEAMNoahsArk) October 21, 2016
Amazing sunset over Mill Hill Music Complex pic.twitter.com/5QZqe0vYkX— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) October 18, 2016