1.We try and keep you informed of interesting things here. We think this deserves a look
Sounds like a great day out celebrating #BlackHistoryMonth @RAFMUSEUM in Colindale on Sunday 23 October https://t.co/G9fUSQxL33— Inclusion Barnet (@InclusionBarnet) October 7, 2016
2. Always sad to report these sort of things in our community
#ResponseTeamB & @Ldn_Ambulance called to #Edgware to a stabbing; Police gave 1st aid & crime scene in place whilst Detectives investigate pic.twitter.com/THtZdwQlUb— Barnet MPS (@MPSBarnet) October 9, 2016
3. You've got love this one, methinks!
4. I enjoyed this picture. I'd never have guessed the use of the building from the piccie
Photo: Finchley Synagogue (1935) by Cecil Eprile https://t.co/E9EHypJ2hm #barnet pic.twitter.com/TfhQp2v3TG— Modern in Metroland (@mod_in_metro) October 4, 2016
5. As I said, we love to share great things to do. We think this tweets cuts the mustard
6. I always like to see people thank our hard earned emergency services. In our society complaining has increased, courtesy and thanks have declined. This is what we should do when we see professionals doing their job well.Autumn #woodland #walks starting from the #Tube.— Diana Rossborough (@TubeRambler) October 9, 2016
No. 5 #GoldersGreenhttps://t.co/hIFmtkQcBG pic.twitter.com/htqWSQEfoZ
@Ldn_Ambulance thanks for your awesome work at Golders Green, looked like a pretty intense situation. Hope the person made it— Bex Kemp (@cherryorchards) October 7, 2016
7. As I keep re-iterating, we like to keep you informed of great things to do. We think this cuts the mustard!
8. Want to put Burnt Oak on the map?
9. A comic genius in a Finchley tribute!New case study as part of a project to mobilise #neighbourhoodplanning in urban areas - putting #BurntOak on the map https://t.co/V5u3UC1bwg pic.twitter.com/4z9Bwyc5P8— MyCommunity.org.uk (@MyCommunityHelp) October 3, 2016
Grimaldi unveiled by Griff— Finchley Society (@FinchleySociety) October 7, 2016
thanks to Hendon & Finchley Press https://t.co/4ZXkIXSzqI pic.twitter.com/SA0lebfwIC
10. A famous Mill Hill institution hits a landmark
We now have have 5,000 musicians registered on our online booking system! #HomeOfMusicianshttps://t.co/bem05FfALM— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) October 6, 2016