Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas to all our readers

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful new year.  If there is one message we should take away from Christmas, whatever your faith or perspective. Whoever Jesus was or wasn't, whether he was a man, a God or a figment of someones imagination. The biblical story tells us that he was the son of refugees, his parents weren't married when he was conceived. He was born in a barn. despite all of this, we all know who he was. My reading of his philosophy was that he believed in forgiveness, justice, community and standing up for what is right. These things should be universal, regardless of faith, colour or location.  We will soon embark on a new decade. I sincerely hope it is better for the citizens of our planet than the previous one. My hope is that it will be the decade when humanity finally grows up and starts behaving as custodians of such a beautiful planet should. I'm guessing that if you read my blog you might well agree.

Don't despair and keep watching the skies. Here's the best Xmas song of all, played the best way possible, just for you

No comments: