As is the tradition in Barnet blogs, we start with a Friday joke and as we often do, we've picked a cracker from our mate Robert Wilkinson, purveyor of fine Dad jokes!
When I was a doctor, a patient asked if she could take her tablets with diarrhoea.
— Robert Wilkinson (@robertwlk) August 16, 2026
I said water was probably best.
And on to the local music news and gig round up.
On Sunday I'll be celebrating my birthday at The Dublin Castle between 2-5pm
There will be two great bands on with us, Little Rock and Niall Logue - Niall is launching his new album, check it out. Click here for more details https://wegottickets.com/f/22613#
Friday 21st
Our debut at The Butchers Arms
| 9pm - 11.45pm |
| 9pm - 11.30pm |
The Longest-Running Jam Night in HIGH BARNET.. Every Sunday, from 8:30pm. Electric based rock/blues jam night - we encourage all performers to jam with other musicians. Full backline, but amps...
| 8.30pm - 11.30pm |
| 9pm - 11pm |





No comments:
Post a Comment