Saturday 8 January 2011

New Feature : Link to all Barnet petitions in sidebar

I sometimes feel like I'm sinking in a sea of smelly brown stuff, courtesy of the Tories running Barnet Council. As regular readers will know, I've been running the Save Barnet Libraries campaign since September. We've got nearly 5,000 signatures on paper and electronically. Sadly there are three other major petitions running to save services in Barnet which people hold dear to their hearts. I've put them all right at the top of the blog.

Please sign any which you've not done already, if you believe the service should be retained.

These are the petition to Save Church Farmhouse Museum, Save the Arts Depot and Save Barnet Museum.

Please email me if you hear of any other petitions which people may want to know about. My email is in the profile.

No comments: