Friday 9 November 2018

The Friday Joke - 09/11/2018 - Ending it all

Image result for Thug humour
Disenchantment
There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, shaven headed thug, with racist badges and tattoo's steps up next to me, looks at my Rock Against Racism badge, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig
"What you gonna do about this then?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.
"Where's your backbone" the thug says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying." 
I snivell back. 
"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me.  When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home.
I found my out my wife left me... and she's taken the dog, who is the only one who likes me.  I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a vial of arsenic in and sit here watching the poison dissolve;
and then you show up and drink the whole thing! I can't even kill myself successfuly".


But, enough about me, how are you doing?"

----
 
Have a great weekend and always remember, brains beats brawn every time. 

Don't forget to make a date in your diary for The Barnet Eye Xmas party and Community awards at Mill Hill Rugby Club on Fri 14th December at Mill Hill Rugby Club at 8pm. We really hope you can come down and say Hi. Admission is Free.



No comments: