Sunday 5 March 2023

The tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet

Here they are!

1. Had to start here, this is wonderful


2. I have always thought Finchley was rather chilly when I had to do cross country runs at FCHS, but I never knew this. Twitter can be wonderful


3. Well done to Lucie keeping an eye on this


4. And well done to these wonderful people


5. A date for your diary


6. I rather enjoyed this thread from the splendid @time_nw account


7. This is probably my favourite news story right now, thanks to Jake for drawing my attention to it


8. A great crowd for @Hadleyfc yesterday. Good to see our local team being well supported


9. A fair enough question, surely a car should not just be left on double yellow lines?


10. The best gig in the Borough of Barnet last night!



 


No comments: