Wednesday 21 July 2010

Broken Barnet - Pure Genius

I hereby nominate Mrs Angry for the graphic of the year for her take on the famous picture of the Krays a la Barnet Council. I am also eternally grateful to her for informing us that the Krays used to live in Finchley. My Dad once told me that Jack "The Hat" Mc Vitie's former bodyguard used to run a nightclub in Edgware. I bet you didn't realise that Barnet was such a hotbed of gangsta culture (or maybe, just maybe you did). Although there have been some fine graphics, I truly believe Mrs Angry has produced the finest yet

1 comment:

Mrs Angry said...

thanks but I'm slightly concerned that I've made someone look rather sexier than they deserve: the glamour of a sharp suit and a menacing expression is so seductive to we lady bloggers of Barnet, who know no better ...