Monday 24 September 2012

A message for the friends of Brian Coleman

In the last couple of days, I've spoken to and exchanged emails with a few people who consider themselves to be friends of Brian Coleman. A common thread seems to be that there is another side to the story. Of course there is, there always is. I will however say this. I have heard eye witness accounts and there is CCTV footage of the incident. Whatever the final outcome of the sorry story is, these will be the deciding factor.

I would strongly suggest that rather posting ill informed comments on various papers and using twitter to slag off Helen Michaels business, you offer Brian Coleman your personal support to help him through what is clearly a difficult time for him. I suspect he needs friendship rather silly comments right now

No comments: