By the way, if you want to help us put this list together, please reply to any funny/crass/interesting tweet with our Twitter handle @barneteye and simply put #TOW and I'll check it out. It can be any subject, but has to make me laugh, smile, cry or jump up and down. I'll even give you a namecheck !
This is meant to be a bit of fun (mostly) so Tweet away ! Hope you enjoy this weeks list
1. The Ugly - Yet again Brian Coleman proves that the bottom of the barrel is lower than you could possibly imagine ! (The Barnet Times joined in the fun http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/11133286.Barnet_politician_sparks_outrage_with_Peaches_Geldof_comment/?ref=mr)
Brian Coleman @BrianTotteridge ·
Peaches Geldof - obituary | via
@Telegraph http://fw.to/aPrq5Mh sad but what was the point of her life ? hardly deserving a long DT obit
2. Mrs Angry puts Coleman in his place pointing out his rather odd attitude to Twitter. My advice to Brian - don't pick on girls !
8. Barnet Council again showing that when it comes to PR they are useless. You'd think that a £1.4 million inverstment in a short stretch of road would be pretty hard to miss!
In case you missed it: North Finchley town centre improvements http://www.barnet.gov.uk/news/article/504/finishing_touches_put_to_north_finchley_town_centre_improvements …
9. The Barnet Alliance recasts itself as the Barnet Taxpayers Alliance, exposing
Council officers Capita Employees living it up at your expense!
@BarnetCouncil (you!) financed a trip of #Capita employees to the French Riviera? http://wwwbrokenbarnet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/words-change-their-meaning-last-full.html … Indeed you did!
10. And as ever, I finish with my own favourite tweet of the week ! What was the bad smell in Hendon MP Matthew Offords office yesterday? We can but speculate